Stay in our Apartments and Enjoy Nerja

In we have three apartments situated in “Apartamentos Chimenea”, a group of 32 apartments with a communal swimming pool opened in 2010. It is located in a exceptional place, only 400 meters from the Burriana beach, close to shops, cafés and restaurants. Moreover, it is one of the best residential areas in Nerja, where you will be able to relax completely.

Apartment Mirador



Apartment Gaviota


Apartment Flora


Nerja Holidays

Holiday accommodation at the Best Price Guaranteed.”Apartamentos Chimenea” are located in the beautiful town of Nerja at the Costa del Sol, near Malaga Airport (65 km from the property). The famous Burriana beach is 400 meters away. Balcony of Europe is situated on a rocky promontory, 2,5 km away from “Chimenea” Apartments.

  • Check-in: From 16:00 hours; Check-out: Until 10:00 hours
  • WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge
  • Free parking
  • Outdoor pool (all year)

Reserve Now


  • Bed linen and towels included
  • Air conditioning and Heating
  • Family rooms
  • Swimming Pool all year
  • Free WiFi
  • Free parking

Apartamentos Chimenea Reviews

  • Excellent.
    Super accomodation in excellent location
    Apartment Mirador Reviewed on 20 October 2016

    usuario Kirsten Nicolson
  • Very good.
    I travelled to Nerja for a 5 night stay in Apartmentos Chimenea on the 13th Oct, The apartment was spotless and well equipped adding to out delightful stay. Apartamento Flora Reviewed on 20 October 2016

    usuario Kathleen Gilfoyle
  • Excellent
    Great property fully equipped with stunning views, Carlos was a great host and even sorted out our taxi's from and to the airport. Apartamento Gaviota Reviewed on 21 September 2016

    usuario David Gill
  • Excellent
    Super stay.
    Apartamento Gaviota Reviewed on 20 February 2016

    usuario Tove and Niels Hassel
  • Excellent
    Great location and terrace with view on other building roofs and the sea. Really romantic. Friendly staff able to support and give suggestion. We will come back! Apartamento Gaviota Reviewed on 31 May 2016

    usuario Paolo Chicco
  • Excellent Apartamento acogedor y familiar, bien ubicado para acercarse a la Playa de Burriana andando. El propietario Carlos Jaime ha sido muy amable. Muy buena explicación de todo el apartamento, accesos, visitas, etc... Apartamento Flora Reviewed on 22 August 2016

    usuario José Pulido Plazas

Good to know

Check-in From 16:00 hours
Check-out Until 10:00 hours
Children and extra beds All children are welcome.
Pets Pets are not allowed.
Minimum length of stay 7 days, except availability of fewer days.
Cancellation/Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type.

The fee allows the charge of 30% of the total amount at any time after booking and the rest of the payment (70%) is due at check-in.

The fine print Please inform Apartamentos Chimenea in advance of your expected arrival time and your flight number.
You can use our contact form or directly with our accommodation.



Places to visit in Nerja


The Cave of Nerja

The cave of Nerja is located close to Maro, a few kilometres from the town of Nerja. The cave was re-discovered in modern times on 12 January 1959 by five friends, who entered through a narrow sinkhole known as “La Mina”. The cave has several sections open to the public, a fantastic day out for the whole family.


Balcon de Europa

It is located on a rocky promontory, at the end of a palm tree avenue. It has several cannons, due to it was once a fortress designed to keep out pirates. Its panoramic views make this balcony the most popular place in Nerja.


The Chillar River

It is a great family walk. Comfortable trainers are a requirement. It is best walked from May to September. The amount of water flowing will vary depending on the time of year.

Weather for Nerja

Meteorological evolution for the next 4 days

Beaches of Nerja (East)


El Molino de Papel

Located in the Natural Park “Acantilados de Maro-Cerro Gordo” (Natural Area: Maro-Cerro Gordo Cliffs). Length: 400m, Width: 15m. Occupation: low.



Beach of Nerja with promenade. Length: 800m, Width: 40m. Occupation: high.
Facilities: beach bars, lifeguard (summer), beach showers, kiosks, play areas, disabled access, parking, pedalos.



Length: 120m, Width: 20m. Occupation: high.
Facilities: lifeguard (summer), beach showers, kiosk, sun beds.


El Salon

Length: 200m, Width: 20m. Occupation: high.
Facilities: lifeguard (summer), beach showers, kiosk, sun beds.

Beaches of Nerja (West)


La Torrecilla

Length: 300m, Width: 40m. Occupation: high.
Facilities: lifeguard (summer), beach showers, kiosks, sun beds.


El Chucho

Facilities: lifeguard (summer), beach showers, kiosks, sun beds.


El Playazo

Facilities: beach bars, lifeguard (summer), beach showers, kiosks, parking.